3 bedroom terraced house for saleNesta Road, Victoria Park, Cardiff
- AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Three Double Beds
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bathroom
- NO CHAIN
An extended traditional mid-terraced property located in Victoria Park. The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain and boasts living accommodation of three double bedrooms and three reception rooms. The property is offered to the market with no ongoing chain!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Reception Rooms
Three Double Bedrooms
First Floor Bathroom
The property boasts benefits including double glazing, gas central heating, rear court-yard garden and is offered to the market with no ongoing chain.
Via uPVC obscure double glazed door into porch way. Further glazed panelled door into:
Stairs rising to first floor. Wooden dado rail. Under stairs storage. Doors to:
Lounge 9' 10" excluding recess x 12' 7" ( 3.00m excluding recess x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring. Radiator and power points.
Reception Two 11' 5" x 8' 1" excluding recess ( 3.48m x 2.46m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to rear, Laminate flooring. Radiator and power points.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side. Laminate flooring. Radiator and power points. Door to:
Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated electric oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for dish washer. tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer over. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Sliding patio doors offering access to rear court yard garden.
Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' to wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.96m to wardrobes x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator and power points. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" into recess x 11' 2" ( 2.79m into recess x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.15m max x 3.23m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points. Build in storage cupboard housing gas boiler
Obscure double glazed window to side. Fitted three piece suite comprising: W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle. Radiator. Ceramic tiling to half height.
Block paved forecourt
Paved rear court yard garden. Planted flower border. Lane access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55145932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.