3 bedroom house for saleSlade Farm, Ottery St. Mary, Devon
- Unique & rare development opportunity
- Long driveway approach with views
- Full planning consent granted
- Grounds of approx. half an acre
- 1 mile from Ottery St Mary Town Centre
- Attractive characterful barn
The barn stands in a delightful setting within the curtilage of a farm complex in East Hill on the very edge of the small town of Ottery St Mary. The property is approached down a long driveway with outstanding views across the countryside towards the town.
Ottery St Mary is a small town with many amenities including a Sainsbury's supermarket, local hospital, sports centre, post office and some lovely independent shops too.
There is both a primary and secondary school and the very well respected Joshua's Harvest Store and Otter Nurseries garden centre which people travel far and wide to visit.
Ottery St Mary is surrounded by beautiful countryside, yet offers excellent transport links to the coast at Sidmouth, the County town of Exeter with its regional airport and market town of Honiton with mainline trains travelling direct to London Waterloo.
Full planning consent has been granted to convert this attractive cob barn into a 2-storey, 3-bedroom dwelling. The converted property will offer a large living space, study, cloakroom and large kitchen/dining area. Upstairs will be a large landing area with 3 en-suite bedrooms and pleasant views to the west.
East Devon District Council ref: 15/2542/FUL
Mains services are available with the exception of gas.
The purchaser will need to install a drainage system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HON160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Honiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.