House for saleSlade Farm, Ottery St. Mary, Devon
- Opportunity for a statement residence
- Long driveway approach with views
- Proposal approved for change of use
- Grounds of approx. half an acre
- 1 mile from Ottery St Mary Town Centre
- Enclosed paddock to one side
The barn stands in a delightful setting within the curtilage of a farm complex in East HIll, on the very edge of the small town of Ottery St Mary. The property is approached down a long driveway with outstanding views across the countryside towards the town.
Ottery St Mary is a small town with many amenities including a Sainsbury's supermarket, local hospital, sports centre, post office and some lovely independent shops too.
There is both a primary and secondary school and the very well respected Joshua's Harvest Store and Otter Nurseries garden centre which people travel far and wide to visit.
Ottery St Mary is surrounded by beautiful countryside, yet offers excellent transport links to the coast at Sidmouth, the County town of Exeter with its regional airport and market town of Honiton with mainline trains travelling direct to London Waterloo.
Prior approval for the proposed change-of-use of agricultural building to form a dwelling has been approved by East Devon District Council, reference number 15/2625/PDQ.
Plans are currently in place to convert this large agricultural building into residential accommodation with level garden, paddock, parking and views. This proposal offers a fantastic opportunity to create a bespoke and unique property tailored to the purchasers' requirements and our vendor informs us that there is opportunity to adapt the approved plans to create a substantial two-storey residence.
East Devon District Council ref: 15/2625/PDQ
Mains services are available with the exception of gas.
The purchaser will need to install a private drainage facility for the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HON160146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Honiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.