15 bedroom detached house for saleArthington Barn, Nawton, Helmsley, YO62 7TU
- Impressive Racing Yard
- Immaculatley Presented
- Trainers House
- Staff Acccommodation
- 67 Stables
- Gallops and 25 Acres
Arthington Barn Stables was set up as a racing yard in 2008, with David O?Meara being employed as the trainer. Results flowed in, with the training yard proving to be extremely efficient and cost effective to run. The immediately proximity of the gallops to the stables meant that lots could be turned round in 20 minutes, and this saving of staff time meant that the business could generate profits quickly. As well as being a commercial success, it has also been a racing success story:
- Over 30 Group and Listed races have been won.
- 3 Group One winners including Amazing Maria, Mondialiste and Move in Time
- Over 100 races won in each year 2013 to 2015.
- ?Arthington Barn Stables is a distillation of a successful training yard, with an extremely comfortable 4 bedroom main house for the racehorse trainer or owner with its own private access. A separate entrance leads into the training yard proper, with the cottage and adjoining staff accommodation. The stables, in various groups, allow the horses to be split up in to different yards, and there is every facility a trainer could need ? lunging ring,3 roofed horse walkers, cold water spa, wash points, tack and feed rooms, etc. The gallops are right next door to the stables, allowing a quick turn round for each lot. An extra two furlong chute up an incline is at the far end of the gallop. This is leased, however it is an extremely useful addition to the training facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55149904.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jessop, Bedale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.