3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeechdale Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Kitchen Diner
Property for sale in the NG8 Beechdale area. This 3 bedroomed mid-terraced property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or buy to let investment looking to add to there portfolio. This property is ideally located near regular bus routes.
Guide Price £115,000 - £120,000. Property for sale in the NG8 Beechdale area. This 3 bedroomed mid-terraced property comes to the market ideal for any first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or buy to let investment looking to add to there portfolio. This property is ideally located near regular bus routes into the city centre and Queens Medical Centre. Also near to local amenities and great schools such as Woodlands School, Glenbrook Primary and Nursery School and Bluecoat Beechdale Academy. Viewing highly advised and for more information please call the office.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 11" Max Plus Recess ( 3.91m x 3.63m Max Plus Recess )
Double glazed windows to the front, feature fire place and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 7' 7" x 10' 1" ( 2.31m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator and central heating boiler.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 11' 4" ( 1.78m x 3.45m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a sink drainer, work surfaces, wall mounted radiator and part tiled walls, electric oven and gas hob with space for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the back garden.
Access via lounge and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 8' 10" x 10' 6" Max ( 2.69m x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.33m x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.39m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the front, wall mounted radiator, bath with electric shower unit, wash hand basin with a WC and part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a part lawn part paved area with a brick shed and fence boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55157869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.