2 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Coast Road, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven
Sold STC £199,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Top floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Share of freehold
- Private balcony with sea views
- Garage and off road parking
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this spacious apartment, boasting two double bedrooms, lounge/diner with access to the private balcony offering sea views, modern kitchen, bathroom, off road parking and private garage. Viewings are highly advised!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom apartment, situated in a convenient location of the South Coast Road. Being offered to the market with a share of the freehold, boasting two double bedrooms, lounge/diner with access to the private balcony offering sea views, modern kitchen, bathroom, off road parking and private garage. Set within a close proximity to public transport, convenient shop, local restaurants and within easy reach of walks over the Telscombe Tye. Viewings are highly advised!
Secure entrance with doors to front and rear of the building giving convenient access to parking and garage. Stairs to second floor.
Private door to entrance hall.
Door to side, alcove shelving with storage under, airing cupboard with immersion tank, radiator.
Living Room 14' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views, TV point, radiator, door to side offering access to the balcony.
Balustrade surroundings with seating area and Southerly sea views.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer unit, built in oven with hob over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built in storage cupboard, hatch to living room, partly tiled, radiator. Double glazed window to side and rear offering double aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted suite comprising bath with electric shower head over, wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled. Double glazed window to rear.
Garage situated within the block with up and over doors and off road parking in front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55157905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.