3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanmore Grove, Hartlepool
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DETACHED GARAGE
- SUNNY WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO SEA FRONT
A DECEPTIVE 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH TASTEFUL MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT. This spacious property has been refurbished over recent years to evolve into what is an ideal family home. Situated in the ever popular location of Seaton Carew with short walking distance to the sea front.
A DECEPTIVE 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH TASTEFUL MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT. This spacious property has been refurbished over recent years to evolve into what is an ideal family home. Situated in the ever popular location of Seaton Carew with short walking distance to the sea front. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. With a west facing spacious Rear Garden and Off Street Parking being just a few features of this beautiful family home.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.86m )
(excluding bay, into alcove) UPVC Double Glazed bay window to front aspect, open fireplace with Stove Log Burner, decorative coved cornicing, wall lighting, TV and telephone point, double doors leading to;
Dining Room 17' 2" x 8' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.64m )
patio doors leading to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard, decorative coved cornicing, radiator, archway to;
Kitchen 13' x 6' 6" ( 3.96m x 1.98m )
fitted with a wide range of 'beech' wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces and complementing splashback tiling, stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood over, recess and plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating combination boiler, radiator.
Inner Rear Lobby
UPVC Double Glazed door leading to rear garden.
fitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level low flush WC, partial tiling to walls, radiator, extractor fan.
loft void access.
Bedroom 1 17' 10" x 10' 9" ( 5.44m x 3.28m )
(maximum measurements including robes and into alcoves) UPVC Double Glazed twin windows, built in robes, recessed spotlighting to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear, radiator.
adapted for off street parking.
West Facing Sunny Rear Garden
not directly overlooked, predominantly laid to lawn, 2 patio areas giving several dining options.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55157923.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.