5 bedroom detached house for saleREFLECTIONS, Water Street, Cambridgeshire
An imaginatively designed, light and spacious 5 bedroom home, with stunning views across the River Cam and a private garden with river frontage and mooring.
• An imaginatively designed, light and spacious 5 bedroom home, with stunning views across the River Cam and a private garden with river frontage and mooring
• Full width frameless bi-fold doors leading from the living room to the outside raised deck area giving almost unobstructed views of the river
• Modern design, solid oak, closed staircase with glass detailing
• Luxury fitted kitchen with Miele appliances, Quooker Square Fusion mixer tap with boiling water function and a choice of finishes for the units, wall and floor coverings
• Master bedroom suite with balcony overlooking the river and en-suite with walk-in shower with rain shower head and single spray hand shower
• Second bedroom suite with balcony overlooking the river and en-suite
• Third bedroom suite with en-suite with walk-in shower with rain shower head and single spray hand shower
• Two further bedrooms
• Choice of carpets, floor and wall tiles throughout the property from top quality ranges
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55158373.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFT150161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.