3 bedroom terraced house for salePenrhyn Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £66,000
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS SIZED KITCHEN
- SECOND FLOOR LOFT ROOM
- YARD TO REAR
MUCH LARGER THAN AVERAGE MID TERRACED HOUSE, Impeccably presented to a remarkably high standard. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
MUCH LARGER THAN AVERAGE MID TERRACED HOUSE, presented to a remarkably high standard. Impeccably presented the layout is spread over 3 floors, the accommodation comprising Entrance Lobby with composite panelled entrance door leading to Hallway, Front Lounge with delightful cast iron period fire surround, separate Dining Room, generous sized Kitchen with fashionable range of base and eye level cabinets and built in cooking appliances, Landing, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, fully tiled Bathroom/WC with white suite and Second Floor Loft Room, which is accessed via fixed staircase and has a Velux Double Glazed window, recessed eaves storage cupboards. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
composite panelled entrance door with small pane Double Glazed insert, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, half glazed panelled inner door leading to;
matching laminate flooring, feature archway, staircase to First Floor, radiator.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.51m )
delightful cast iron period fire surround with marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, TV point, coved cornicing, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.51m )
laminate flooring, recessed understairs storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Generous Sized Kitchen 14' 2" x 6' 6" ( 4.32m x 1.98m )
extensive range of base and eye level cabinets with ample matching worktops and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and 4 burner electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, recessed downlighting, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.45m x 3.25m )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
(into range of built in wardrobes to both alcoves with storage boxes above) coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.39m x 1.80m )
Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, complementing white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Triton' shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, matching flooring, radiator.
Loft Room 15' 6" x 10' 3" (floor area) ( 4.72m x 3.12m (floor area) )
(incorporating staircase) vaulted ceiling with Velux Double Glazed window, range of eaves storage cupboards, 2 radiators.
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55160197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.