3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrown Road, Portslade, Brighton
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace Family Home
- Beautifully Decorated and Well Appointed
- Off- Street Parking
- Close to Local schools and Transport Links
- Landscaped Decked Rear Garden
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Luxury Shower Room
- Stunning Open Plan Living Area
The property comprises; lounge, contemporary kitchen/family room, THREE bedrooms one of which is currently being used as a dressing room, luxury shower room with granite tiled floor and ceiling mounted rain shower head, private driveway and beautifully landscaped rear GARDEN with raised deck.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented, well appointed THREE bedroom end of terrace house in Portslade. The property comprises; lounge, contemporary kitchen/family room, THREE bedrooms one of which is currently being used as a dressing room, luxury shower room with granite tiled floor and ceiling mounted rain shower head, private driveway and beautifully landscaped rear GARDEN with raised deck and contemporary lighting. The property is within reach of local schools and is well located for travelling to Brighton City Centre via local bus routes and Fishersgate train station.
***Viewing essential; Please contact the Hangleton office for more information.
Entrance Hall 7' x 3' 11" ( 2.13m x 1.19m )
Double glazed door to front, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling downlighters, oak wood door, radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Good sized bright room, three section double glazed window to front, continuation of laminate flooring,smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling coving, deep storage cupboard with oak door, plumbing for washing machine, opening leading to; kitchen/family room.
Kitchen/ Family Room 14' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.30m )
Having been opened up there is ample space for a large table and chairs, twin bi-fold doors, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden, contemporary kitchen with white high gloss eye and base level units, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, built in oven with ceramic hob, square edge work tops, coloured glass splashbacks, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, brushed chrome extractor, smooth finish walls and ceilings, ceiling spotlights, continuation of laminate flooring.
Oak handrail with glass balustrade, UPVC double glazed window, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling downlighters, oak doors throughout.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.00m )
Bright good sized room, three section UPVC double glazed window with fitted blinds, excellent bespoke built in storage with high gloss cupboard fronts, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' ( 3.12m x 2.44m )
Twin replacement double glazed window, smooth finish walls and ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' x 6' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.03m )
Currently arranged as a dressing room, excellent built in storage with various hanging and draw storage, twin double glazed window, laminate flooring, smooth finish walls and ceiling, ceiling downlighters.
Oversized shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and large ceiling mounted rain head shower, recessed shelving with contemporary coloured lighting, large sink with cupboard underneath, WC with concealed cistern, Coloured granite tiled floor, tiled walls, ceiling downlighters, chrome heated towel rail.
Off Street Parking
Private driveway providing off street parking for one vehicle and gate providing side access.
landscaped rear garden with contemporary lighting and raised deck, space for table and chairs and section of astro turf.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55160230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.