2 bedroom park home for saleBedmond Road, Abbots Langley
- Brand New Park Home
- Two Bathrooms
- High Specification Decor & Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Over 40's Only, No Children and No Pets allowed
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Sought After Location
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! A beautifully presented TWO double bedroom park home located in the sought after Abbots Langley area. This BRAND NEW home offers MODERN high spec decor, EN-SUITE, kitchen with appliances and GRANITE work surfaces, family bathroom and large lounge with fireplace.
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! A beautifully presented TWO double bedroom park home located in the sought after Abbots Langley area. This BRAND NEW home offers MODERN high spec decor throughout, master bedroom with EN-SUITE, stylish kitchen with appliances and GRANITE work surfaces, family bathroom and large lounge with fireplace. Newlands Park is conveniently located for easy access to the quaint village of Abbots Langley.
Double glazed patio door to kitchen
Doors to bathroom, two bedrooms, loft hatch and double radiator
Lounge 19' 1" Max x 17' 1" Max ( 5.82m Max x 5.21m Max )
L'Shape room, doors to hallway, storage cupboard and airing cupboard, Double glazed patio doors to garden, double glazed windows to side aspect, velux window, double radiator and electric fireplace
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Walk way to lounge, part tiled, double glazed windows to front aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, range oven, single bowl sink with mixer tap and granite work surfaces
Bedroom One 12' 11" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.94m Max x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed patio door to rear, fitted wardrobe, double radiator and door to en-suite bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to front aspect, tiled, low level wc, sink with storage, walk in shower and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 9' Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.51m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator and fitted wardrobe
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled, free standing bath tub, low level wc, sink with storage, built in TV and heated towel rail
Top soil at back end, mainly laid to lawn at rear and side
Shared communal parking
Over 40's Only, No Children and No Pets allowed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.