3 bedroom terraced house for saleTenterden Drive, Canterbury, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom student let in a popular location
- Open plan layout
- Close to the University
- Great investment opportunity
- Rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Available with no forward chain this 3 bedroom student let near Kent University will be popular with investors.This well maintained property is ready for the buyer to start earning a solid income of approximately £1300 pcm.The open plan layout will be a great place for everybody to eat or watch TV as there is plenty of space for everybody to spread out.When the sun comes out there is a great size rear garden to enjoy a bbq or a cold beer.With good transport link to town and the local universities, this property will surely rent in no time so book a viewing at one of our open days without delay!!!
What the Owner says:
We bought this property around 8 years ago and it has been a very good investment for us. We have had no trouble renting the rooms and it has always been fully occupied returning us a good income. We are now nearing retirement and have decided now is the time to sell up and buy a holiday home somewhere nice.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room (used as bedroom): 9'5 x 7'9 (2.87m x 2.36m)
- Lounge Area: 12'10 x 8'0 (3.91m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.47m)
- Dining Area: 14'10 x 6'4 (4.52m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'3 x 8'0 (3.74m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 10'1 (3.51m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 9'11 (3.76m x 3.02m)
- Shower Room: 8'10 x 5'9 (2.69m x 1.75m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55162150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.