4 bedroom detached house for saleBeech Avenue, Ripley
Offers Over £185,000
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Sought After Location
- Lounge, Dining Room and Fitted Kitchen
- Gorund Floor WC
- Driveway And Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
Arriving to the market in this sought after residential area in Ripley is this extremely well presented four bedroom home. Internally the property has a lounge, kitchen, dining room, a downstairs WC and four bedrooms externally there is a driveway and a garage.
Arriving to the market in this sought after residential area in Ripley is this extremely well presented four bedroom home. Internally the property has a lounge, kitchen, dining room, a downstairs WC and four bedrooms externally there is a driveway and a garage. An internal inspection of this well maintained home is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Accessed via a glazed wooden door to the front elevation, with a radiator, ceiling light, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to an under stairs storage cupboard, WC, kitchen, dining room, lounge and integral garage.
Fitted with a low level WC and a vanity wash hand basin unit with a tiled splashback. With a tiled floor, extractor fan and a ceiling light.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces with tiled to splash and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is an integral gas oven, four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over, an integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, a double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled flooring, a ceiling light, breakfast bar, and a half opening to the dining room
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and a ceiling light.
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.37m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, a feature gas fire place with heath and surround, radiator, TV point and two ceiling light and double glazed sliding doors to the garden.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light and doors leading to bedrooms one, two, three and four.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light, laminated flooring, fitted shower cubicle with mixer shower and a vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a ceiling light
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, and a ceiling light
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a ceiling light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panel bath. With laminate flooring and tiled splashbacks, radiator, spotlights to the ceiling, two storage cupboards and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
The house sits behind a driveway to the front providing off road parking.
To the rear of the property is a patio seating area and a low maintenance gravel area the garden is enclosed by panel fencing
Garage 18' 3" x 8' 3" ( 5.56m x 2.51m )
With up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55162339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.