3 bedroom terraced house for saleMerle Way, Lower Cambourne, Cambridge
Sold STC £285,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace home
- Close to local amenities
- 14ft Lounge
- En suite to master
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Large rear garden
* 14ft Lounge
* En suite to master
* Ideal First Time Buy
* Large rear garden
* Close to local amenities
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Window to front, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
4.42m x 3.28m (14'6" x 10'9"). Window to front, radiator, door to:
3.02m x 2.74m (9'11" x 9'). Radiator, double doors to garden.
2.87m x 3.48m (9'5" x 11'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, window to rear, radiator, door to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.28m x 3.48m (10'9" x 11'5"). Window to front, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC.
2.87m x 3.48m (9'5" x 11'5"). Window to rear, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
2.87m x 2.84m (9'5" x 9'4"). Window to front, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to front, radiator.
To the front of the property is off road parking for one vehicle. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden, patio, mainly laid to lawn. Carport with gated access to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55162345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.