2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManvers Avenue, Ripley
Offers Over £130,000
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Vacant Possession And No Upward Chain
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen
- Driveway And Garage
- Mainly Lawned Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. The bungalow has two double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite, lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen diner.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow set on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. The bungalow has two double bedrooms, a three piece bathroom suite, lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen diner. Externally there is a mainly laid to lawn garden, off road parking and a detached garage. an internal inspection of this well presented bungalow is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
The property is accessed via a double glazed door to the rear elevation opening into the kitchen
Kitchen Diner 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset two bowl sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a freestanding gas cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer and a freestanding fridge freezer. With vinyl flooring, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, an archway opening into the lounge and a doorway leading to the inner hall.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.63m )
With a freestanding feature electric fire, radiator, TV point, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed sliding doors to the rear elevation opening onto the garden.
With a ceiling light, loft access, and doors to bedrooms one, two, bathroom and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.63m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, radiator, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a corner panel bath with an electric shower over. With partly tiled walls, ceiling light and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
The property sits behind a walled boundary with double wrought iron gates to the side opening onto a driveway and giving vehicular access to the garage.
To the rear is a mainly laid to lawn garden enclosed by panel fencing. There is an outside tap and a pedestrian door into the side of the garage.
With an up and over door to the front elevation, power points, lighting and a pedestrian access door to the side elevation opening to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55166749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.