3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Road, Kidlington
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-Detached Period Cottage
- One/Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Extension Potential (stp)
- Wealth of Charm & Character
- No Through Road
- Close to Kidlington Centre
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Feature Cast Iron Fireplaces & Exposed Timbers
A wonderful three double bedroom character property with a rich history, set in a quiet location near the centre of Kidlington. The property has been thoughtfully updated by the current owners and comprises a substantial sitting room and a kitchen/dining room on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a reception room/study and a family bathroom; whilst on the second floor there is an additional double bedroom.
Outside the property benefits from a delightful rear garden with dry stone wall borders, to the front there is an attractive courtyard area and gated access to the rear garden. The property also enjoys recently installed double glazing, front & back doors and insulation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55169815.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2501853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.