4 bedroom detached house for saleSteinbeck Walk, Bruton
Withdrawn from Market £325,000
- Selective and elegant development
- High quality houses
- Spacious accommodation
- Appointed and equipped to high standard
- Garden and garaging
- Superb location on this edge of this thriving market town
Full descriptionA selective and elegant development of high quality houses enjoying a superb location on the edge of this very popular small country town.
Steinbeck Walk offers well designed houses - with spacious accommodation, appointed and equipped to high standards,private gardens and garaging.
STEINBECK WALK, BRUTON, SOMERSET
The Bunbury is an attractive four bedroom detached family home with a kitchen/dining/living room and a separate lounge, master bedroom with en suite, three further bedroom and family bathroom.
About the area
Bruton is a small ancient town (population around 3,000) in South Somerset situated in the Brue Valley surrounded by beautiful and accessible countryside. Predating Roman times it has evolved gently through the ages with many interesting and historical buildings defining its character. In the time of Canute there was a Royal Mint in Bruton and it's recorded in the Doomsday book. Later it developed as a market town and the wool and silk trade prospered. Today it serves the surrounding agricultural community and is an educational centre with five schools in Bruton. The include King's School, founded in 1519, Bruton School for Girls, Sexey's School and primary school.
NHBC & Customer Care
- Homes are independently surveyed at various key stages of construction by the National House Building Council and their Inspectors who will issue their 10 year Warranty Certificate upon structural completion of the property - Peace of mind with the dedicated 24-hour Customer Care from Elan Homes which is provided for the first 2 years
*Subject to build stage ^Please confirm details with Sales Executive.?Specification will vary plot to plot. Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades, please ask Sales Executive for detailed plans.
For more information
Please contact Roderick thomas Castle Cary office on 01963 351993
Roderick Thomas, their clients and any joint agents state that these details are for general guidance only and accuracy cannot be guaranteed. They do not constitute any part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and floor plans are to give a general indication only and are not measured accurate drawings. No guarantees are given with regard to planning permission or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are not necessarily included. Purchasers must satisfy themselves on all matters by inspection or otherwise. VIEWINGS - interested parties are advised to check availability and current situation prior to travelling to see any property.
Bathroom, Cloakroom & En-suite
- Contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware in white with stylish chrome fittings - Choice of contemporary wall tiles* - Thermostatic shower to en-suite with tiling to shower cubicle only and half height to remaining walls, and half height to bathroom main walls - Shaver socket to the en-suite (where applicable) - Recessed down lighters fitted to the bathroom and en-suite
Decorative & Internal Finish
- Smooth emulsion finish to walls and to ceilings in white - Internal 5 panel doors finished in brilliant white and featuring chrome door furniture - Woodwork and skirting finished in brilliant white gloss
- Mains operated door bell and chime - BT point fitted to the lounge or hallway (where applicable) - TV point fitted to lounge, family room (where applicable) and master bedroom - Recessed down lighters to the kitchen area, bathroom and en-suite - Pendant light fittings to all the other rooms, all are supplied with energy efficient light bulbs - Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup fitted throughout the home - External lighting to front
- Rear gardens enclosed by 1.8m high fencing
Energy Efficiency, Heating & Insulation
- High efficiency gas fired central heating system with thermostatically controlled radiators and twin zone - Mains pressured hot water system with electronic programmer - White PVCu double glazed windows - Insulation levels installed to NHBC standards
There are other excellent independent schools in the area including Ansford Academy, Hazlegrove Millfield , the Sherborne Schools, Wells Cathedral School and Downside.?Bruton has many active groups and societies including a Festival of Arts, Horticultural Show and musical and theatrical productions. It is also now well known by the establishment of the renowned Hauser & Wirth Art Gallery.The town has a small range of shops and a range of pubs and restaurants including the award winning "At the Chapel?. There are many other charming towns nearby which together offer a wide range of shopping, cultural and sporting activities. These include Castle Cary, Sherborne, Shaftsbury and Wells with Bath, Bristol and Salisbury all being in easy reach. Communications are good with a small rail station in Bruton and mainline services at Castle Cary (Paddington) and Sherborne (Waterloo). The A303 a few miles south is the road link to London and Bristol international airport is well...
- Choice of fitted kitchen units & doors* - Choice of featured profile worktops with matching upstands* - Gas hob and chimney hood?? Stainless steel eye level single oven - Stainless steel splashback is provided to the area behind the hob - Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap - Integrated fridge freezer^ - Integrated dishwasher^
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6930016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roderick Thomas , Castle Cary. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.