4 bedroom detached house for salePreistacott, Ashwater
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautiful detached country cottage
- 4 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms
- Ground floor and first floor bathroom
- Generous and private lawned gardens
- In total 8 flexible ground floor rooms
Picturesque country property situated in a peaceful rural and idyllic setting. Featuring a wealth of character with 4 reception rooms and 4 bedrooms. Externally there is a generous private gardens, an old shippen, log store and parking.
This Grade II listed thatched property is in good decorative order and has been lovingly restored by its current owners who like the area so much, they are converting a barn to the rear of the property to live in.
There are 3 feature fireplaces alongside beamed ceilings, Rayburn in the breakfast room, window seats and multi paned cottage windows.
The property is situated in Preistacott, a small rural hamlet with a primary school within walking distance of the house in question. The village of Ashwater is only a mile from the property and is a quintisentially English country village with a central green, well renowned public house and pretty church.
Three towns are accesible from the property, namely Okehampton, Holsworthy and Launceston and all offer a wide range of amenities including schools, supermarket and a bustling town with a wide range of independent and national businesses. There is good access to the A30 dual carriageway with direct links to the West of Cornwall and into Devon and the City of Exeter which has a mainline train station and airport. The picturesque Roadford Lake is only a few miles from the property, ideal for walks and boating enthusiasts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55170871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6803430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by View Property, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.