2 bedroom bungalow for saleKirkleatham Lane, Redcar
- Two Bedrooms Plus Loft Conversion (Currently Used as Bedroom - Advised by Owner No Planning Permission and No Building Regulations Are in Place)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Oak Panelling in the Robert "Mouseman" Thompson Style
- Attached Garage with Electric Up & Over Door
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Modern Bathroom
- Easy Maintenance Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
We Are Delighted to Present This Unique Two Bedroom Detached Home Otherwise Known as the Mouse Hole to the Open Market with No Onward Chain. This is a Rare Chance to Purchase a Very Individual Property. Two Bedrooms Plus Loft Conversion (Currently Used as Bedroom Advised by Owner No Planning Permission and No Building Regulations Are in Place). This Home Offers Excellent Living Accommodation and Benefits From a Lounge with Fitted Solid English Oak Panelling by the Ever Renowned North Yorkshire Craftsman. We Advised Early Viewing to Avoid Disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55175890.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.