5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Ravenstone, Coalville
- Substantial three storey detached home
- Five bedrooms
- Two en suite shower rooms plus bathroom & shower room to second floor
- Two reception rooms
- Breakfast kitchen & Utility
- South-facing rear garden
- Double Garage
An opportunity not to be missed! This plot is available with floor coverings throughout and an upgraded kitchen! Also features a turfed, south facing rear garden and a double garage. Ready to move into now!.
A substantial three storey, five bedroom detached family home (approx 1966 sq ft) with double garage set in a small development of 27 newly designed homes within the boundaries of the National forest. Less than 15 miles from Leicester, approx 10 minute drive from Ashby de la Zouch, the location offers a secluded village setting with excellent connections to the surrounding area. Having gas fired central heating system and double glazing with accommodation briefly comprising:- Entrance hall with stairs off to first floor, sitting room,dining room, spacious dining kitchen with french doors to garden, utility & store. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite facility and generous family bathroom.To the second floor are two further double bedrooms and shower room. Outside the property has driveway and double garage providing ample off road parking, open front fore garden & enclosed south-facing rear garden. Please call Ashley Adams on 01332 865568 to obtain further information or arrange a viewing.Please note the images used are for illustration only.
An opportunity not to be missed! This plot is available with floor coverings throughout and an upgraded kitchen! Also features a turfed, south facing rear garden and a double garage. Ready to move into now!
Within the boundaries of the National Forest and a designated conservation area since 1973, the village of Ravenstone is a coveted location for Leicestershire living.The property is situated less than 15 miles from Leicester and around a 10 minute drive from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Ravenstone offers a secluded village setting with excellent connections to the surrounding area.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.66m x 3.71m )
Beautifully fitted to high specification with a range of matching base & wall units, integrated appliances, french doors to the rear garden & door to:-
Utility Room 8' x 5' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a range of units continuing through from the kitchen with door to the side elevation.
Living Room 11' 9" x 20' 5" ( 3.58m x 6.22m )
A stunning dual aspect light room with windows to the front and side elevations and french doors leading onto the rear garden.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Accessed from the entrance hallway with double opening doors and window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 16' 1" max ( 3.48m x 4.90m max )
Having window to the rear elevation and door to en suite.
En Suite 6' 9" x 9' 11" max ( 2.06m x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 13' 10" ( 3.61m x 4.22m )
Having windows to the front and side elevations and door to en suite.
En Suite 4' 9" x 6' 3" ( 1.45m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 3 11' 5" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.48m max x 3.58m max )
Having windows to front & side elevations .
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
Fitted with high quality white suite and generous bath.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 16' 1" ( 3.61m x 4.90m )
Having feature dormer window to the front elevation.
Shower Room 5' 9" x 6' 6" ( 1.75m x 1.98m )
Bedroom Five 11' 5" max x 16' 1" max ( 3.48m max x 4.90m max )
Having feature dormer window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55180675.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL201382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.