5 bedroom detached house for saleBradfield Way, Waverley, Rotherham
- MUST BE VIEWED!
- Superbly Appointed Family Detached Property
- Purchased from new with many additional upgrades/extras
- Five Bedrooms, plus Study
- Cul-de-sac location
- Occupying a substantial plot
SUPERBLY APPOINTED DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY OCCUPYING A GENEROUS SIZED PLOT - MUST BE VIEWED!
This stylish modern property represents an ideal family purchase and offers well proportioned accommodation in a cul-de-sac location on this new development. Good access links to M1/Parkway.
Sure to appeal to the discerning family buyer is this beautifully presented detached family property which offers sizeable accommodation perfect for the family buyer. The property occupies a cul-de-sac location on this new development and has good access links to Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 /Parkway.
The stylish and well planned accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Ground Floor W.C., To the first floor is the Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En-Suite, Bedrooms Two & Three share a `Jack & Jill` Shower Room and there are two further Bedrooms, plus a Study/Bed 6, Family Bathroom. The property is set on a generous plot with gardens to front & rear, driveway providing off-road parking, Double Garage and a large decked entertaining area to the rear with covered pergola.
WE HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING A VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY AT THE EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
At the front of the property a double glazed door with side panels leads into the entrance hall with a tiled floor, central heating radiator, understairs storage and double doors through to the lounge. Please note: There is continuous oversized floor tiling running throughout the Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room and Ground floor W.C.
Lounge 17' 8" plus doorway x 12' 11" ( 5.38m plus doorway x 3.94m )
The beautifully presented and well proportioned lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and a upvc double glazed window to the side. Two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
The dining room has upvc double glazed French doors with side panels which open onto the garden and double doors through to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 19' 8" x 12' 1" plus bay ( 5.99m x 3.68m plus bay )
This stylish modern kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and drawer units with granite worktops, a built-in double oven, 5-ring gas hob, and a built-in dishwasher. There is space and plumbing for an American style fridge/freezer, LED spotlights in the ceiling and LED plinth lighting. There is an attractive oversized tiled floor to complement the fittings and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. The dining area has a upvc double glazed bay window with French doors leading onto the rear deck.
Utility Room 12' 1" to max x 7' 1" to max ( 3.68m to max x 2.16m to max )
Having space for a washing machine, granite worktop, a tiled floor and a double glazed door to the rear.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fully tiled and comprising of a low flush w.c. and wash basin, LED lights and a upvc double glazed window to the side. Tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator, airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom Suite 11' 2" x 11' 8" to max ( 3.40m x 3.56m to max )
This beautifully presented room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator and a:-
Featuring a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and being fully tiled to the walls and floor. There is a heated towel rail, shaver socket, LED lighting and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" plus alcove x 10' 8" plus doorway ( 3.63m plus alcove x 3.25m plus doorway )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator and a door giving access through to the:-
Jack & Jill En-Suite
Comprising of a walk-in shower, low flush w.c., wash basin, heated towel rail and being fully tiled to the walls and floor. There is a shaver socket and LED lighting. This en-suite is also shared with bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 3" plus doorway ( 3.68m x 3.12m plus doorway )
With two upvc double glazed windows to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
This room has two front facing upvc double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Study/bedroom Six 7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Currently used as a walk-in wardrobe and having a upvc double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
This attractively presented bathroom features a white suite comprising of a walk-in shower, bath, wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a heated towel rail, LED lighting, shaver socket, full tiling to the walls and floor and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with inset trees and flower borders and a driveway providing off-road parking. There is also additional shared parking in the cul-de-sac. The driveway leads to the:-
Double Garage 18' 2" x 17' 11" ( 5.54m x 5.46m )
Having two up and over doors, power and light, plumbing and housing the boiler.
The property occupies a substantial plot (possibly the largest on the estate) and the rear garden features an extended patio and a substantial composite decking entertaining area adjacent to the property which is perfect for al-fresco dining. This area is sheltered by a pergola with a polycarbonate roof and balustrade surround.
The property was purchased from new by the present owners with many additional extras/upgrades including chrome switches throughout the property,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.