3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePalmerston Avenue, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £99,950
- Ideal first time buy or family purchase
- Well presented semi detached property
- Lounge, fitted dining kitchen, utility room
- Three first floor, good size bedrooms
- Modern bathroom. front & Rear gardens
- Driveway & Garage
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or FAMILY PURCHASERS alike, is this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING, DRIVEWAY & GARAGE and is READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN!
Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or FAMILY PURCHASERS alike, is this WELL PRESENTED, THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, with GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING, DRIVEWAY & GARAGE and is READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN! The property is situated on a popular cul-de-sac location in MALTBY, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, reputable schools and transport links, including bus, ring road and motorway networks. Only from an internal inspection can the property be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following range of accommodation; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room/ rear porch, three first floor bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property enjoys a corner position, with front and rear gardens, driveway and garage, provide ample off street parking. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
A front facing PVC double glazed entrance door, with glazed inserts, provides access to the;
With a side facing PVC double glazed window, dark oak effect laminate flooring, a radiator and built-in cloak storage cupboard to one wall. There is a telephone point and a flight of stairs rise to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 10" x 13' 7" into the recess ( 3.91m x 4.14m into the recess )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator, TV and satellite points, useful under stairs area, and coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is the gas feature fire place, with marble back, hearth and dark wood surround.
Kitchen Diner 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of pale wood, modern style, units, tiled splash backs lead down to a dark roll edge work surface, incorporated in which is a bowl and a half sink and drainer, set beneath a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, a four plate ceramic hob, with integrated extractor fan above and single fan electric oven beneath. There is a rear facing wood entrance door, with glazed inserts, which opens to the utility room/ rear porch, tiled effect laminate flooring, a radiator, space for dining table and chairs, and coving to the ceiling.
Utility Room/ Rear Porch 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
With a side facing PVC double glazed window and entrance door, which opens to the garden, a rear facing PVC double glazed window, tiled effect laminate flooring, a radiator, space and plumbing for free standing appliances, such as a washing machine and fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing PVC double glazed window and loft hatch to the ceiling. Access is provided to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" plus wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.43m plus wardrobes x 2.51m )
With a rear facing PVC double glazed window, which over looks the garden, a radiator beneath, TV point and fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Two 8' x 7' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.34m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.84m x 1.75m )
With a front facing PVC double glazed window, a radiator beneath, and a built-in storage cupboard, which houses the central heating boiler.
Family Bathroom 7' 7" x 5' 1" ( 2.31m x 1.55m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a wood panel bath with shower over, a vanity wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a rear facing PVC double glazed opaque window, tiled effect flooring, a chrome towel radiator, and complimentary tiled splash backs.
Outside & Gardens
To the front and side of the property are well maintained lawn gardens with shrub and flowering plants, foot path leads to the front door and side gate.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawn garden, with paved patio area, decked patio seating area, timber fencing, cold water supply and security lights. Further to the rear of the property, is a private driveway and single detached garage, which provide ample off street parking.
With a front facing up and over door, rear facing single glazed window, power and light points within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.