2 bedroom flat for saleThe Green, Sunnyside, Rotherham
Guide Price £102,500
- GUIDE PRICE: £105,000-£110,000
- Stylish Two Bedroom Apartment
- Popular residential location
- Attractively presented throughout
- Ideal purchase for FTB/Investor
- MUST BE VIEWED!
GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £110,000 - A STYLISH, MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - POPULAR LOCATION - NO CHAIN
An attractively presented apartment briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Stairs to property, Lounge, Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Parking. GREAT PURCHASE FOR FTB/INVESTOR.
A STYLISH, MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT SITUATED IN A POPULAR LOCATION WITH GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND M18/M1 MOTORWAY. The attractively presented accommodation briefly comprises:-:- Entrance Hall, Stairs to property, Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms, Stylish Bathroom, Parking.
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and stairs leading up to the apartment.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.53m )
This attractive lounge has a wood effect floor, upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a modern range of units to comprise of wall, base and drawer units with roll-edge work surfaces, and appliances to include a built-in oven, a 4-ring gas hob, extractor and space for a fridge/washer or dryer. Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
With storage cupboard which houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Attractively presented and having a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard. Access to the loft space which is fully boarded and has a light.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.57m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Well presented and fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath, walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin set to a storage surround. There is a vanity mirror with lights and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
The property has a wheelie bin store and housing for the meters. a car parking space and visitor parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180789.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.