4 bedroom house for saleElm Street, Wellingborough
Offers in Region of £430,000
- A CONVERTED CHAPEL
- 4 super bedrooms
- A 22 ft living room and 22 ft kitchen
- An open plan galleried landing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive available
A CHANCE TO OWN A PROPERTY OF SIGNIFICANT HISTORY. This is a former chapel located close to the town centre. Four lovely bedrooms, en suite, a galleried landing, 22 ft living room and 22 ft kitchen.
A STUNNING FORMER CHAPEL IS OFFERED FOR SALE, offering superb and stylish accommodation throughout. There are four bedrooms with en suite and bathroom and very spacious reception rooms to include a 22 ft lounge and 22 ft kitchen. An open plan galleried landing is just one of many wonderful features. You must view this!
Door to side, spot lights, storage housing boiler, terracotta tiled flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, tiled splash back and mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring.
Vestibule/reception Room 16' 9" max x 12' 7" max ( 5.11m max x 3.84m max )
There are two large double glazed windows to the front, storage cupboards, spot lights, self built steel and wooden dog leg stairs leading to balcony, vertical radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Utility Room 6' 5" max x 5' 4" max ( 1.96m max x 1.63m max )
Space for white goods with work top over, wood effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen/dining Room 22' 2" max x 22' 1" max ( 6.76m max x 6.73m max )
The kitchen is open plan with the dining room and has Double glazed patio doors and window to side, spot lights, base units with roll work tops over and lighting in plinths under, space for fridge/freezer, island with one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and units under, low hanging lights over kitchen island, five ring'smeg' oven and hob with stainless steel splash back and canopy over.
Dining Room area: Spot lights and wall lighting, two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring. There is also extra space for another living/seating area.
Study 6' 9" x 5' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.63m )
Radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.76m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed patio door to the side, spot lights, open multi fuel burner which is set inside a brick built fire place with brick hearth, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, spot lights, wood effect laminate flooring and doors leading to:
Balcony And Music Area
Steel framed glass panel balcony with floor lighting, spot lights, radiator and woof effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 19' 10" plus recess x 11' 5" max ( 6.05m plus recess x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to side, storage in eves, spot lights, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, dressing area with wall lighting and door to En suite.
Velux window to the side, low level W.C, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, shelving inset into the wall, heated towel rail, part tiled with feature tiling in corner shower unit and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 9' 6" in to bay ( 3.45m max x 2.90m in to bay )
Double glazed bay window to side, built in storage, spot lights, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 9' 6" in to bay ( 3.51m max x 2.90m in to bay )
Double glazed bay window to side, spot lights, built in storage, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" max x 8' 7" restricted head height ( 3.40m max x 2.62m restricted head height )
Two Velux windows to the side, spot lights, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bathroom 11' 8" max x 6' 3" max ( 3.56m max x 1.91m max )
Two Velux windows to the side, spot lights, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with mirror over, free standing bath with mixer taps and shower off, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled and wood flooring.
The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and benefits from having a patio seating area which leads to side access with an iron and wooden gate, plum slate, bedding plants with sleeper boarders, wooden pergola with seating area under and door to out building.
Out Building 13' 1" max x 5' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 1.75m max )
Obscure windows to front and sides, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR105558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.