3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Andrews Close, Holme Hale, Thetford
Sold STC £150,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Cul de sac location
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting/dining room
- Front and rear gardens
- No Onward Chain
FANCY A PROJECT?? A detached bungalow located within a cul de sac location on a popular estate within the village of Holme Hale offering good access to the market towns of Swaffham, Watton and Dereham. The property offers good sized accommodation throughout but requires updating.
A detached bungalow located within St Andrews close in the village of Holme Hale, the village is a rural village with little in the way of amenities bar local bus routes but is very close to the village of Necton where there is a local shop and other amenities which include two doctors surgeries. The bungalow offers accommodation in the shape of an entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate cloakroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and on street parking available. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Timber glazed front door leads into
Radiator. Loft access. Textured ceiling. Doors to bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room.
Low level WC. Textured ceiling. Obscure double glazed window to side aspect.
Sitting/ Dining Room 11' 11" max x 24' 2" ( 3.63m max x 7.37m )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling and coving. Television point. Electric night storage heater. Glazed internal doors leading to kitchen and entrance hall.
Kitchen 11' 5" max x 9' 7" ( 3.48m max x 2.92m )
A range of fitted base and eye level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Storage/larder cupboard. Airing cupboard. Textured ceiling. Doors to conservatory and hallway.
Timber construction with windows to the rear and side aspect and door leading out to the garden. Requires attention!
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Textured ceiling and coving. Electric night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 10' 5" ( 2.92m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Textured ceiling and coving. Electric night storage heater.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Textured ceiling. Electric night storage heater.
Obscure glass double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Textured ceiling Hand wash basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Fully tiled.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens. The front is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and hedging. This could be easily altered to allow for off road parking, still maintaining some of the front garden.
The rear garden is accessed via a side gate. There is a small lawned area with a mature hedgerow at the rear backing onto Yaxleys farm.
From Swaffham town take Norwich Road out of town and at the roundabout with Macdonalds turn right onto A47 in the direction of Norwich. After a couple of miles turn right signposted Necton. Proceed through the village of Necton and onto Holme Hale. Once in the village of Holme Hale go around a right hand bend and then take a first right into St Andrew Close follow the road where the property can be found on the left hand side clearly marked by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.