4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Cuthberts Avenue, Great Glen, LEICESTER
Sold STC £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedroom semi detached
- En suite to master
- Three reception rooms
- Desirable Village Location
- Gch & Upvc Double Glazing
Spacious four bedroom semi detached property, 3 reception rooms, ensuite shower to master bedroom, family bathroom plus downstairs w.c. and utility room. Some minor improvements required. Desirable village location, keenly priced for early sale.
An extended four bedroom semi in a popular village location. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, family room. kitchen, utility area, downstairs W.C, First floor landing, four bedrooms with master benefiting an en suite shower room, family bathroom. There are front and rear gardens with rear being mainly laid to lawn and the front offering potential for off road parking subject to a dropped kerb. Offering scope for further alteration and minor redecoration and improvement works the keenly priced property benefits from GCH and UPVC double glazing. A spacious family home in a popular South Leicestershire village, viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, radiator and laminate flooring
Lounge 14' x 10' 4" plus recess ( 4.27m x 3.15m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to front electric fireplace with surround, radiator and laminate flooring
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Double glazed french door to rear and radiator
Kitchen 9' 5" x 10' 1" ( 2.87m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces and inlet stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine,cooker point for gas and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window to rear with vinyl flooring
Utility Area 8' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.69m x 3.20m )
Wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inlet stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine and housing the central heating boiler.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and double glazed window to side
Third Reception Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted
Bedroom 1 15' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.62m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted with access to en suite
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and carpeted
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 12' ( 2.90m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpeted with built in wardrobes
Bedroom 4 8' 11" x 8' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted
Bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear and part tiled
Good sized rear garden coming mainly laid to lawn.
potential for off road parking subject to a dropped kerb
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.