5 bedroom detached house for saleAuburn Road, Blaby, Leicester
- REDUCED FROM £380,000
- Stunning detached property
- Four / five bedrooms & two en-suites
- Quality fitted dining kitchen
- Summerhouse to the rear
Stunning five bedroom detached house offering separate annexe, enclosed rear garden, and an integral garage
Located within close proximity to Blaby, offering ease of access to local Motorways, Narborough train station, and local amenities and health services. Viewing is highly recommended.
This outstanding detached family home can be found located on Auburn Road in Blaby. The property briefly comprises of porch, entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen diner, utility room, guest cloakroom, integral garage. To the first floor there is a landing area, family bathroom, three double bedrooms with one offering en suite, stair way to second floor. To the second floor there is a landing area, larger than average single bedroom, and master bedroom with en suite. Externally to the rear of the property there is a timber decked patio area, garden neatly laid to lawn, and a brick built annexe/playroom. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway offering parking for approximately three vehicles, access to the integral garage, and gated side access.
Double glazed door and window to front and wooden flooring.
Radiator, spot lighting and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 23' 5" max x 17' 8" max ( 7.14m max x 5.38m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, wooden flooring, spot lighting, electric fire, TV point and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 3" x 16' 5" ( 5.56m x 5.00m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar, spot lighting, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Utility Room 11' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.16m )
Fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in fridge, freezer and washing machine and radiator.
Cloakroom / W.C.
W.C., wash hand basin, tiled walls and spot lighting. There is a personal door to the garage.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, spot lighting and under stairs cupboard.
Bedroom One 17' 4" max x 12' 6" max ( 5.28m max x 3.81m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators and spot lighting.
Bath, wash hand basin, W.C., spot lighting, tiled walls and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.78m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and spot lighting.
Bedroom Three 17' 4" x 9' 9" ( 5.28m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and spot lighting.
Jacuzzi style bath, his and hers sink unit, W.C., two heated towel rails, built in cupboard and a double glazed window to the side.
Master Bedroom 23' 5" x 22' 10" ( 7.14m x 6.96m )
Three skylights and three radiators.
Jacuzzi style bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C., heated towel rail and skylight window.
Bedroom Five / Study 11' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.56m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and spot lighting.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and leads up to the garage which has an electric up and over door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a timber decked area and summer house.
Summerhouse 25' 8" x 14' 1" ( 7.82m x 4.29m )
The summerhouse has a reception rooms with tiled flooring, two radiators and spot lighting. There is also a shower room which has a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W.C. and spot lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.