3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlackmore Walk, Hartlepool
Sold STC £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 TO £95,000
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF STREET PARKING
THIS PROPERTY IS STYLISHLY PRESENTED CREATING A CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. This nicely positioned home boasts UPVC Double Glazing and is warmed by Gas Central Heating.
THIS PROPERTY IS STYLISHLY PRESENTED CREATING A CONTEMPORARY LIVING SPACE. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and offers well appointed accommodation. This nicely positioned home boasts UPVC Double Glazing and is warmed by Gas Central Heating. There is Off Street Parking to the rear of the property.
accessed via UPVC Double Glazed door, radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 28' 10" x 13' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 8.79m x 4.04m (maximum measurements) )
fitted with an extensive range of modern wall and base units with complementing worksurfaces and contrasting splashback tiling, inset stainless steel single sink/drainer unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated oven with 4 ring gas hob, recess and plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, UPVC Double Glazed window to front, rear and side aspects, radiator.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.60m )
fitted with a range of wall and base units, UPVC Double Glazed external door, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the side, tiling to walls.
Lounge 17' 7" x 10' 2" (into alcove) ( 5.36m x 3.10m (into alcove) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front and patio doors to the rear, contemporary style feature fire surround with matching hearth and inset 'living flame' gas fire, coved cornicing, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, coved cornicing, loft void access, radiator.
refitted with a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level low flush WC, attractive tiled walls, panelled ceiling with recessed spotlighting, chrome heated towel rail, UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 10' 1" (maximum measurements) ( 3.10m x 3.07m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, fitted triple robes plus storage cupboard, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, fitted mirrored double wardrobes housing central heating boiler, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fully Enclosed Front Garden
Enclosed Paved Courtyard
with gated access for off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.