2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Court, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern End Terraced House
- 16 ft 11 in Lounge/ Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- No Onward Chain
**TWO BEDROOM MODERN END TERRACED HOUSE** In the ever sought after suburb of Thorpe St Andrew, with 16 ft 11 in kitchen/ dining room, cloakroom and enclosed garden. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This two bedroom modern end terraced house is situated in the ever popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew. The property benefits from sealed unit double glazed windows and storage heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/ dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden and allocated parking for two cars. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, storage heater, staircase to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin, extractor fan, electric towel radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 11" x 10' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.33m )
Sealed unit double glazed side window and sealed unit double glazed French doors to the rear garden, TV point, two storage heaters, oak flooring, understair storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, sealed unit double glazed front and side windows and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, porthole window to the front.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" plus recess ( 3.33m x 3.02m plus recess )
Sealed unit double glazed rear and side windows, built in triple wardrobe, storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, storage heater.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area and an access pathway to the entrance door and to the side there is a courtyard area. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate and there are two allocated parking spaces.
Head east on Plumstead Road, at the ring road roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Harvey Lane and into Thorpe St Andrew. Take the first left into Gordon Avenue, then first right into Henby Way, left into Blakestone Drive, which leads to Green Court. Ref: 1707.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180897.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.