5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDruidsville Road, LIVERPOOL
Guide Price £430,000
- Traditional Semi Detached Property
- Integrated Garage with Off Road Parking
- Four / Five Bedrooms with Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms plus Loft Room
- Mature gardens to rear with Driveway to Front
- UPVC / Gas Central Heating System
- Aspirational Calderstones Location
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate
Guide Price between £430,000 - £460,000. Are you looking to purchase a large traditional semi detached property located in an extremely desirable location within the Calderstones Park area of South Liverpool, giving the opportunity to acquire a nice property boasting an aspirational address.
Jones Chapman are delighted to offer to the market traditional four / five bedroom semi detached property located in the prestigious Calderstones Park area of South Liverpool. The property is arranged over three floors with three reception rooms which affords the aspirational purchaser the opportunity to acquire a large established home in a mature setting. The property is briefly configured as: Storm porch, reception hallway, front lounge, rear lounge, morning room, kitchen, ground floor cloaks, sun lounge, to the first floor we have four bedrooms plus shower room and Jack and Jill, to the second floor we have a loft room. Garage to front with driveway plus mature gardens to the rear, with the property being available with vacant possession.
Storm Porch with upvc front door.
Stairs rising to the first floor with understairs storage, radiator and storage for utilities.
Upvc splay bay window to the front, gas fire with wooden surround and gas insert, radiator, laminate flooring.
Hardwood combination door/window to the sun lounge, radiator.
Upvc window to the rear, radiator.
Ground Floor W.C
Low level W.C.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, chimney breast mounted high level double oven, gas hob, upvc windows and door the rear.
Stairs rising to upper floor, loft access, storage for immersion.
Upvc window to the front, access to dressing room and study.
Upvc window to the front, radiator.
Upvc window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Jack And Jill Bathroom
Upvc window to the side, bath with shower over, vanity wash basin, low level W.C, built in storage and is accessed by study off bedroom one.
Upvc window to the rear, radiator, stripped floor boards.
Upvc window to the rear, radiator and access to Jack and Jill bathroom.
Upvc window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, vanity wash basin, radiator.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, low level W.C, towel warmer, inset lighting and fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Velux style window and eaves storage.
Up and over door.
Parking to the front for a number of vehicles with gate access.
Laid to lawn with a sand stone boundary wall, part flagged, variety of shrubs with mature trees and garden is not over looked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT102683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.