3 bedroom town house for saleJer Lane, BRADFORD
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Town House
- Presented To a Good Standard
- Ideal For a Variety of Buyers
- Views Across Jer Lane Cricket Field
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market, this three bedroom through town house property. The property is located with views across Jer Lane cricket field. This property will appeal to a variety of buys and is well presented throughout.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market, this three bedroom through town house property. The property is located with views across Jer Lane cricket field. This property will appeal to a variety of buys and is well presented throughout. Property briefly comprises; Entrance porch, lounge, dining/kitchen. To the first floor; three bedrooms as well as house bathroom. To the outside is a garden to the front, as well as a flag patio and garage to the rear. Property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
UPVC double glazed sliding door provides access to the entrance hall.
Room benefits for gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" Maximum x 13' 5" Into Recess ( 4.55m Maximum x 4.09m Into Recess )
With UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator. Room benefits from living flame gas fire with marble hearth and back, as well as wood flooring.
Dining Kitchen 16' 7" x 8' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.67m )
Kitchen comprises of a range of base and wall units in high gloss white. Incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer and work surfaces. Built in gas hob with gas oven and extractor hood. This room is plumbed for automatic washing machine, has pantry storage as well as access to the rear of the property. With gas central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 7" Measuring into wardrobe ( 3.81m x 3.23m Measuring into wardrobe )
Bedroom one has views overlooking Jer Lane cricket field and benefits from fitted wardrobes, UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
Benefits from UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" Into Door Recess x 8' 9" ( 3.20m Into Door Recess x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window and gas central heating radiator. Also contains fitted wardrobe and staircase to loft space.
Three piece suite containing; corner bath, wash hand basin and W/C. Benefits from double glazed UPVC window and gas central heating radiator.
Loft Space 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
With roof window and eaves storage. Please note this room has sloping ceilings.
There is a garden to the front with access via side path, to the rear which has a flag patio and storage garage with up and over door.
From our Wibsey office, proceed up Fair Road to St Enochs roundabout. From here take the third exit onto Beacon Road and continue until the mini roundabout. Take the right down Speeton Avenue and right again onto Carnaby Road. taking another right will lead to Jer Lane where the property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.