4 bedroom link detached house for saleRosedene Drive, March
Sold STC £205,000
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Double Glazed Windows
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Just off Town Centre
- Enclosed Gardens
Nestled in a cul-de-sac location this family home benefits from lounge plus dining room/bedroom four, kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room plus first floor bathroom and enclosed rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated in a prime location convenient to March Town centre, this three/four bedroom family home benefits from, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room/ground floor bedroom, ground floor shower room plus first floor bathroom and enclosed rear gardens. Please note in the writers opinion viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Radiator.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four 17' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.31m x 2.92m )
Window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 3" x 10' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen. Two windows to rear. Door to rear lobby. Single drainer sink with mixer taps and 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Wooden flooring. Additional storage cupboard. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Laminate floor. Radiator. Door to rear.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Low level wc. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to side. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
Integral wardrobe. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Window to front. Radiator. Telephone point.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan with block paved drive to front, for off road parking. Laid to grass with shrubs bordering. Rear gardens are enclosed with patio area, grass with mature trees and shrubs bordering.
Timber Workshop Store.
From the office of William H Brown, proceed into Elwyn Road, take a right hand turn into Elwyndene, then a right hand turn into Rosedene and the property is situated immediately on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.