3 bedroom terraced house for saleBennetts End Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £350,000
- Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Separate Dining Room
- Walking Distance to Local Shops
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A well presented THREE bedroom terraced house located in the Bennetts End area. This home benefits from TWO double bedrooms and further bedroom, MODERN bathroom and kitchen, lounge with gas fireplace, dining room and LARGE front and rear gardens with two brick built sheds and OFF STREET PARKING.
A well presented THREE bedroom terraced house located in the Bennetts End area. This family home benefits from TWO large double bedrooms and further single bedroom, MODERN family bathroom and kitchen, lounge with gas fireplace, dining room and LARGE front and rear gardens with two brick built sheds and ample OFF STREET PARKING. Bennets End Road is situated within close proximity of local shops, PRIMARY and SECONDARY schools, Jarman Park, The Snow Centre and the M1 Motorway.
Double glazed front door to hall
Doors to lounge and kitchen, double radiator, understairs storage and stairs to first floor
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, door to dining room, fitted storage cupboard, gas fireplace and single radiator
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to kitchen and single radiator
Kitchen 8' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, frosted double glazed patio door to rear garden, part tiled, matching wall and base units, integrated oven, gas hob and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and washing machine and one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap
Doors to three bedrooms, bathroom and loft hatch
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard and single radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 1" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.68m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, single radiator and airing cupboard
Bedroom Three 8' 11" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 2.72m Max x 2.36m Max )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, single radiator and storage cupboard
Part tiled, frosted double glazed windows to rear aspect, panelled bath tub, power shower, sink with storage, low level wc and heated towel rail
Ample off street parking
Mainly laid to lawn, large patio area, two brick built sheds, fence enclosed and gate to front access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55180969.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.