4 bedroom detached house for saleAshwood Road, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£270,000
- SIX BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-270,000. W H Brown are excited to offer you this executive SIX bedroom property situated in a corner plot with versatile living accommodation. This stunning family home is situated within the much sought after development of St Annes.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-270,000. William H Brown are excited to offer you this executive SIX bedroom property situated in a corner plot with versatile living accommodation. This stunning family home, is situated within a much sought after development with easy access to the A57 bypass and M1 road link, Worksop's bustling town centre and local primary and secondary schools. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Hallway, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory, First Floor - Four Bedrooms, En-Suite shower room to Master Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Second Floor - Two Further Bedrooms. The property benefits from a double garage and an enclosed rear garden.
This property is a must see, viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the high standard of this property.
Double glazed entrance door with side panel, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator with radiator cover and stairs leading to the first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
White suite with WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator and alarm panel.
Lounge 14' 7" not into recess x 11' 3" ( 4.45m not into recess x 3.43m )
Front facing double glazed bay window, feature fireplace with marble hearth surround , real flame gas fire, two central heating radiators, double doors opening into the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 26' 4" into recess wall x 9' 4" ( 8.03m into recess wall x 2.84m )
An open plan kitchen/diner with a range of wall and base units with worktop over incorporating resin sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated Zanussi electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher and freezer, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, rear facing double glazed window, space for dining table and chairs and access to the utility room and conservatory
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' ( 2.31m x 1.52m )
With wall and base units with worktop over which match the kitchen, sink and drainer, integrated washing machine, central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and a side facing door leading into the rear garden
Conservatory 18' 4" into bay recess x 11' 10" ( 5.59m into bay recess x 3.61m )
A spacious P shaped conversatory with brick walls and Upvc double glazed, television point, wall mounted electric modern electric fire, ceramic tiled flooring and door leading into the rear garden
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase via entrance hall leading up to first floor rooms and landing area with spindle balustrade and airing cupboard
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.63m x 3.53m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator, access to.....
A fully tiled en-suite with a low flush wc, wash hand basin with built in vanity unit, a walk in double shower cubicle, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 8" into wardrobe recess wall ( 3.02m x 3.25m into wardrobe recess wall )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes with built in overhead storage and bedside table, television point and a front facing double glazed window
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 11' 11" into small recess ( 2.31m x 3.63m into small recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and shelving and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 11' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.51m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 11' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.99m )
An irregular shaped room situated on the second floor with side and front facing double glazed windows, spotlights to the ceiling, eaves storage, central heating radiator and laminate flooring
Bedroom Six 11' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.51m )
An irregular shaped room with front and side facing double glazed windows, built in storage, central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and laminate flooring
To the front of the property is a block paved double driveway leading up to the double garage, low maintenance with pebbles, shrubbery and wrought iron railings.
to the rear of the property is and enclosed westerly facing rear garden which is half laid to lawn and half pebbled with a paved pathway and arbour
A double garage with one manual up and over door and one powered by remote door, lighting, power points and Rolec electric charging point
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55181734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.