2 bedroom terraced house for saleClaypit Lane, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
Sold STC £80,000
- MUST BE VIEWED!
- Attractive Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Beautiful garden to rear
FIRST TIME BUYERS - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! This beautifully presented property is situated in this popular location, close to local ammenties and would make a fantastic purchase for first time buyers/investors. DONT WAIT VIEW NOW!!
Situated in a popular location in Rawmarsh with good access to local amenities and well placed for travelling to Rotherham, Barnsley and the M1 Motorway network is this tastefully presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace property would make a fantastic starter home or buy to let property.
The accommodation includes:- Attractive Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom, Pretty garden to rear.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge 13' 11" into alcove x 11' 11" ( 4.24m into alcove x 3.63m )
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the well presented lounge which features an attractive fire surround and fire which was recently installed, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 13' 11" max ( 3.91m x 4.24m max )
Fitted with a modern range of wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting work surfaces, tiling to the floor and splashbacks and a breakfast bar. Appliances include a built-in oven, a 4-ring gas hob and extractor. There is space for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer which may be available by separate negotiation. The room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear. There is a door leading to the cellar which is tanked and has a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs lead to the spacious landing with loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 11' 5" max ( 2.97m x 3.48m max )
Featuring built-in storage, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.11m max x 3.61m max )
This second well presented bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes and cabinets, a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This well proportioned bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The walls are partly tiled and there is a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property is a courtyard area enclosed by brick walling. To the rear is a beautifully presented garden which features a patio area adjacent to the property with a shaped lawn beyond with pebbled area, inset plants and shrubs and an outbuilding at the bottom of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55181737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.