3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorsett Road, Stourport-On-Severn
Sold STC £130,000
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING ADVISED
- TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
***TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY***SCOPE TO EXTEND AND IMPROVE (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)***POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION***THREE BEDROOMS***LARGE DRIVEWAY & GARAGE***NO UPWARD CHAIN***VIEWING ADVISED***
A traditional style semi detached house situated within this popular residential location and within walking distance of Stourport On Severn Town Centre and all its amenities. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, through lounge/ dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property benefits from having a large driveway and garage. NO UPWARD CHAIN!!!
Single glazed porch door and door to entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, panel radiator, door to understairs cupboard with double glazed window to side aspect and doors to kitchen and dining area.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room
Lounge Area 12' 8" x 10' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, panel radiator and feature fireplace with back boiler.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point and panel radiator.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, single glazed door to rear porch, wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, part tiling to walls, space and plumbing for free standing cooker and space and plumbing for washing machine.
Single glazed door and windows and door to brick built shed.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light point, doors to all bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point, two built in wardrobes and panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, panel radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light point and picture rail,
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, access point to loft, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, panel radiator and door to airing cupboard.
Large driveway providing off road parking.
Garage 17' 2" x 9' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.95m )
Double opening doors, single glazed windows to rear and side aspects.
Enclosed boundaries with door to the side giving access to front and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55182295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.