4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Westbury Sub Mendip, Wells
Offers Over £450,000
- Sought After Location
- Double Garage
- Spacious Family Home
- Village Location, Near To Wells
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An impressive village home in a tranquil setting with high ceilings to the ground floor & a quality feel throughout. The property offers oak flooring, built in wardrobes & the lounge has a coal effect gas fire. To the rear is a spacious conservatory with a glass roof overlooking the pretty garden.
A welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door and two double glazed windows to the front. Stairs to the first floor with understairs cupboard. Decorative coving. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Lounge 21' 11" x 13' ( 6.68m x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and double glazed French doors to the conservatory. Stone fireplace with stone hearth and coal effect gas fire. Oak flooring. Decorative coving. Two radiators.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to both sides and the rear. Double glazed French doors to the garden. Tiled flooring. Glass roof.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Oak flooring. Decorative coving. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work top surfaces over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with mixer tap over. Eye level electric double oven and five ring gas hob. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Space for an American style fridge freezer. Tiled splash backs and flooring. Breakfast bar. Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Opens to:
Wall and base units with work top surfaces over. Sink drainer unit with mixer tap over and tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Double glazed doors to both the rear and side.
Double glazed window to the side. WC. Wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Stairs from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard with hot water tank. Access to loft space. Radiator. The landing also provides an ideal space for a desk or for use as an office.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 13' ( 4.34m max x 3.96m )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Both fitted and built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Shower cubicle. WC. Vanity basin with mixer tap over. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling downlighters. Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Bath with mixer tap and shower over. Vanity basin with mixer tap over. WC. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
Laid to lawn with mature trees and bushes. Attractive flower beds. Paved path to front door with canopy porch and two feature pillars.
Mostly laid to lawn with planted borders. Paved patio with an outside tap, patio heater and side access gate. The garden is enclosed by stone wall and fencing.
Double Garage 16' 7" x 16' 6" ( 5.05m x 5.03m )
Remote control electric roller door. Power points and lighting. To the front of the garage is a gravel driveway allowing space to park several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55182739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL103305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.