1 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
UPVC opaque glass door with matching full depth side panel leading into:
Radiator, power point, access to roof space, artex ceiling, central heating thermostat, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater and store cupboard over.
White suite comprising of enamel panelled bath with shower over, hand basin and push-button dual flush WC. UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, artex ceiling, part tiled walls.
10'5" (3.17m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Range of matching base and wall cabinets incorporating oak edged drawer and door handles. Round edge work surfaces incorporating an inset stainless steel single drainer sink, space and plumbing provision for automatic dishwasher, space for slot-in cooker, radiator, artex ceiling, power points, part glazed door and window to conservatory.
12'5" (3.78m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, artex ceiling and power points.
Door at end of Entrance Hall leading into:
11'1" (3.38m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Radiator, power points, single glazed rear window overlooking conservatory and rear garden. Artex ceiling, 4' (1.22m) wide opening leading though to:
13'1" (3.99m) x 11'5" (3.48m) max.
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, TV socket, telephone point, sealed fireplace, artex ceiling.
Door from Kitchen into:
20' (6.10m) x 6' (1.83m)
Of timber construction with single glazed wood windows supporting a polycarbonate roof. Power points, plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, glazed door to garden, door to:
ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
20'1" (6.12m) x 11' (3.35m) max.
Up and over main entrance door, window to rear, power points, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler.
FRONT GARDEN Mainly lawned with shrubs and conifers. A concrete driveway, providing off-road parking, leads to the attached brick garage.
Concrete paths lead down each side of the bungalow into the:
REAR GARDEN Of generous size and again mainly lawned with shrubs and concrete patio.
TWO TIMBER STORE SHEDS AND COLD WATER TAP
SERVICES: All mains connected.
COUNCIL TAX: Band A
DIRECTIONS: Head from the centre of town, south, along London Street. Continue over the mini roundabout and take the next right hand turning, just before the General Stores, into Haspalls Road. Follow to the end of Haspalls Road and then turn left at the junction onto Cley Road. Take the second turning left into Southlands and then turn first left again. You will found the property along on the right hand side, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.