3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDereham Road, Easton, Norwich
Sold STC £340,000
- 3 Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms + Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Very Well-Positioned Village
A very well presented 3 double bedroom detached bungalow, located within this well-positioned village. Boasting 2 reception rooms, en-suite facilities + bathroom, conservatory, oil central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, landscaped rear garden, driveway and garage. Viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well-presented and well-proportioned detached bungalow, located within this very well-positioned village, close to Norwich City centre.
Built-in cupboard, radiator, loft access, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Kitchen 12' 4" x 11' 11" extending to 14' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.63m extending to 4.52m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in double oven and touch-sensitive hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC external entrance door opening to the side aspect.
Dining Room 10' x 9' max ( 3.05m x 2.74m max )
Radiator, coved ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.42m x 3.63m )
Radiators, coved ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed sliding door opening to:
Conservatory 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction on a brick base, wall mounted electric heater, tiled flooring, external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
Master Bedroom 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Radiator, television point, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset w.c and hand wash basin, shower cubicle and panelled bath, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
From the road, decorative metal gates open out to a shingle driveway, providing off-road parking and access to the garage. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn with external lighting, power point and an outside tap. Gated access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden has been hard-landscaped with various paved areas, pathways and shrub beds with wood-chip edging, fully enclosed by panelled fencing and hedging.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.41m x 2.72m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Easton is a well-positioned village within Norfolk, approximately 9 miles to the west of the City of Norwich, located close to the highly regarded Royal Norfolk Showground, the A47 dual carriageway that provides easy access to roads around Norwich and the A11 for links to London. A short distance away, highly visible and accessible off the A47 is a well-established retail park, which boasts a new Next superstore. Adjacent is a large Sainsbury's store and nearby is the Copper Beech family friendly pub/restaurant. Easton also offers good access to the University of East Anglia and Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital.
Leave Dereham via the A47 towards Norwich and at the first round-a-bout, proceed straight over. Continue along and at the next round-a-bout, take the third exit onto Dereham Road and into Easton. Proceed along into the village and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55192378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.