2 bedroom bungalow for saleLismore Close, Great Billing, Northampton
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Easy Access to A508 Dual Carriageway
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close to Weston Favell Shopping Centre & Riverside Retail Park
- Single Garage
- **NO UPWARD CHAIN**
This link detached bungalow in Great Billing must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Outside are front and rear gardens as well as a single garage.
Entered via door to the front aspect and door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 13' 8" ( 4.62m max x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and two radiators. Doors to kitchen and inner hall.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.11m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. electric cooker point.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Obscure window to the rear aspect, wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower, radiator.
Decking and lawned area, garden shed, apple tree and enclosed by brick walling and timber fencing.
Up and over door, power and light, courtesy door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55193392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS107981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.