2 bedroom apartment for saleHardwick Lodge, High Street, Yatton, North Somerset
- 100% part exchange available (subject to survey and valuation)*
- Developers £1,000 contribution towards conveyancing fees or removal expenses*
*Terms and conditions apply, and offer available for sales agreed and contracts exchanged before 30/12/2016.
1. Are you retired or thinking of retiring and over 60?
2. Are your home maintenance and living costs rising?
3. Need to release equity from your home?
4. Want to improve your lifestyle and health?
5. Would you like a modern, safe, secure, low cost home?
6. Do you want to maintain your independence but not be isolated?
7. Do you want to enjoy your retirement and not just endure it?
1. Retire to the West Country!! Our development of 10 luxury 2 bedroom apartments is located just outside Bristol which provide the answer to these questions and more.
2. Newly purpose built modern apartments in central village location.
3. Easy access to the shops and local other services.
4. Easy access to the local transport including a main line train station providing direct link to London & Bristol.
5. Low Maintenance, living and management cost.
6. Lift Access.
7. Leasehold (999-year lease) with share of the freehold.
8. 10-year Premier Guarantee Warranty.
9. Allocated parking, communal gardens, guest suite, on-site laundry, owners lounge.
10. Show apartment available with 'no pressure' open viewing times.
11. Beautiful countryside and a vibrant location.
Property ref: 121_2330_4207421
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55193704.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4207421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cliftons, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.