3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRawlyn Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £380,000
- Sought after location close to Newmarket Road
- Driveway for three cars
- Large sunny rear garden
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room
- Utility room and store room
- Potential for extensions
Sought after location close to Newmarket Road, Driveway for three cars, Large sunny rear garden, Re-fitted kitchen/dining room, Utility room and store room, Potential for extensions, south facing rear garden.
Double glazed door to porch.
Part glazed door, stairs to first floor landing, door to;
Lounge 3.84m x 4.01m (12'7" x 13'2")
Double glazed window to front, radiator, archway leading to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/Dining Room 3.1m x 5.74m (10'2" x 18'10")
Re-fitted by the current owner and comprises of matching base and eye level units with granite worktop space over, sink, integrated Smeg oven and five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed windows to rear, door to garden. Door to;
Utility Room 2.59m x 2.18m (8'6" x 7'2")
Shower cubicle, plumbing for washing machine, leading to store room (formally single garage).
wc and wash hand basin.
Store Room 2.36m x 5.05m (7'9" x 16'7")
The room was converted to a store room. Which has power and light connected. With the right permissions it could be converted into a habitable room.
Bedroom 1 3.51m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom 2 3.4m x 3.68m (11'2" x 12'1")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 3 2.54m x 2.51m (8'4" x 8'3")
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bathroom 2.26m x 2.41m (7'5" x 7'11")
Double glazed window to side, fitted with a three piece suite comprising walk in shower, towel rail, sink, WC
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. There is a timber built storage shed with power and light connected and a patio area. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking for two or three vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55193854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.