4 bedroom apartment for saleCanary Riverside, Westferry Circus, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Portfolio of 10 properties
- 5 Houses with parking
- 5 Apartments
- 5 Allocated parking spaces
- Average of £666 psf
- 4.16 yield on occupied units
- 7 Units currently let on an AST
A great opportunity to acquire a portfolio of ten prestigious properties with parking providing high yields and good captial growth potential.
Located within two of Canary Wharf's most sought after developments, Canary Riverside and Dundee Wharf, the portfolio offers five leasehold houses and five leasehold apartments, all on long leases. Seven of the units are currently let on an AST. Some apartments offer partial River Thames views, all five houses have off street parking to the front and five allocated spaces are included with the apartments. Currently obtaining an average yield of 4.16 % for the occupied units, there is also an opportunity to refurbish some, particularly the houses, which would then offer a great chance of capital growth. All apartments are available on an individual basis, and there is a possibility of grouping together some properties into smaller portfolios.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOC160095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.