2 bedroom flat for sale

Portland Street, Mansfield Woodhouse

Sold STC £20,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 25% EQUITY SHARE 2 BED GCH F/F FLAT FOR OVER 55'S
  • NEW UPVC D/G, HALL, LOUNGE AND MODERN KITCHEN
  • SUPERB REFITTED & FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM. EPC=C
  • CAR STANDING SPACE AND SHARED GARDENS
  • VERY REASONABLE MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE

Full description

This First Floor TWO BEDROOMED, GAS CENTRALLY HEATED and NEWLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED Flat occupies an extremely pleasant position virtually in the centre of Mansfield Woodhouse. The accommodation is easily maintained and includes the use of communal gardens at the rear. The flat includes a kitchen with a range of fitted units and an absolutely superb refitted shower room with fully tiled walls. The purchasers of the flat must be over 55 years old and will purchase a 25% share in the property. The remaining 75% is owned by Places for People and the purchaser will pay a monthly rent and service charge of £255.39. This covers the cost of buildings insurance, external maintenance and other associated costs.

The property is conveniently situated close to the centre of Mansfield Woodhouse which has an excellent range of amenities including a library, health centre, Morrisons supermarket and other smaller shops and leisure facilities. A regular bus service is available close by leading into Mansfield.

Ground Floor -

Shared Entrance Hall - With a staircase to the first floor. A stair lift is fitted which belongs to the owner of the adjacent flat. We understand that they are happy for the new occupier to use this if required provided the cost of servicing is shared. The stair lift has recently been serviced at the owner's expense.

First Floor -

Entrance Hall - With an entrance door, central heating radiator, store cupboard and airing cupboard including an insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.

Lounge - 4.57 x 3.20 - maximum. With a window to the front, a polished wooden and marble fireplace with an electric log effect stove, a fitted plate shelf and central heating radiator.

Kitchen - 3.15 x 2.16 - With fitted working surfaces having tiled splashbacks, an inset single drainer sink top, base cupboards and drawers, three wall cupboards, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, central heating radiator and wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.

Bedroom No. 1 - 4.57 x 2.46 - With a window to the front and central heating radiator.

Bedroom No. 2 - 3.12 x 2.49 - With a window to the rear and central heating radiator.

Shower Room - A superb refitted room having fully tiled walls in white complimenting a white suite comprising a shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin and cabinet and mirror above, low flush w.c, central heating radiator, extractor fan and tile effect laminate wooden floor.

Outside -

Car Park Space - At the rear situated at the end of Pennine Close.

Gardens Rear - An attractive communal garden with a timber garden shed.


Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
05 July 2016

Nearest stations

  • Mansfield Woodhouse (0.6 mi)
  • Mansfield (1.7 mi)
  • Shirebrook (2.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

John Sankey, Mansfield

41 Albert Street, Mansfield, NG18 1EA

01623 377039 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Mansfield Woodhouse (0.6 mi)
  • Mansfield (1.7 mi)
  • Shirebrook (2.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

John Sankey, Mansfield

41 Albert Street, Mansfield, NG18 1EA

01623 377039 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26359636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Sankey, Mansfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.