4 bedroom detached house for saleThorncroft Road, Bradford
Offers Over £290,000
- Four bedroom
- Detached Property
- Balcony Overlooking Garden
- Garden Leads to Wibsey Park
- Gated Entry
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market, this substantial four bedroom detached residence. Occupying a prominent position on Thorncroft Road.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market, this substantial four bedroom detached residence. Occupying a prominent position on Thorncroft Road, This property lies on a sizable plot. Offering fantastic family accommodation with four double bedrooms, two house bathrooms and balcony which overlooks a manicured rear garden leading to wibsey park. Viewing is simply a must to fully appreciate the size and location of the property which is available with no chain. Property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, kitchen, utility room, dining room, lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, bedroom two, and house bathroom. To the lower ground floor are; bedrooms three and four, second bathroom and access to both the rear and garage of the property. To the outside is a double gated entrance leading to a block paved front which is stocked with mature plants and shrubs. A tarmac driveway to the side leads to the rear where there is a manicured garden. Property benefits for double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
Room contains two gas central heating radiators and storage closet and also provides access to the lower floor.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Comprises of a range of base and wall units incorporating asterite sink and drainer and work surfaces. Room also contains an integrated fridge freezer, plinth heater, built in electric oven and electric hob with extractor hood. Kitchen benefits from complimentary splash back tiling UPVC double glazed window
Utility Room 8' x 4' ( 2.44m x 1.22m )
Comprises of base and wall units with stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for automatic washing machine and has double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
With UPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and archway leading to the lounge.
Lounge 19' 6" x 14' 4" ( 5.94m x 4.37m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating and double glazed patio door leading to rear balcony which overlooks rear garden.
Master Bedroom 13' To Wardrobe x 12' 11" ( 3.96m To Wardrobe x 3.94m )
Comprises of double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator. Contains a wealth of fitted wardrobes and fitted dressing table as well as a storage closet.
Master Bedroom En-Suite
Comprises of a shower cubicle and mixer shower, wash hand basin and W/C. Benefits from tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 6" Plus Door Recess ( 3.35m x 2.90m Plus Door Recess )
Contains a double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Ground Floor House Bathroom
Comprises of panel bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin which is incorporated into bathroom units and W/C, Benefits from tiled walls gas central heating and double glazed window.
Lower Ground Bedroom Three 16' 9" x 11' 11" Maximum ( 5.11m x 3.63m Maximum )
With two UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Lower Ground Bedroom Four 17' 8" x 11' 11" Maximum ( 5.38m x 3.63m Maximum )
With two double glazed windows and gas central heating radiator.
Lower Ground Bathroom Two
Three piece suite in white comprising of panel bath, W/C, wash hand basin and bathroom units. Room benefits from part tiled walls and double glazed window.
Double gated entrance leading to block paved front which is well stock with mature plants and shrubs. Driveway to the side provides parking for several cars and leads to the garage.
Garage 27' 7" x 19' 6" ( 8.41m x 5.94m )
With automatic up and over door, double glazed window, power and light.
Rear manicured garden which is south facing comprises of a lawn garden stocked with a wealth of plants and shrubs. Leads to wibsey park.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed up Fair Road until St Enochs Road. From here, take the third exit onto Beacon Road and proceed up the road. Bear left onto Thorncroft Road where the property is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55194844.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.