3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLINDISFARNE AVENUE, NEW WALTHAM
Withdrawn from Market £239,950
- Lovely and recently refurbished three bedroom modern detached bungalow
- Gas central heating radiator and uPVC double glazing
- Highly popular village location with good amenities and schooling
- Hallway, cloakroom, lounge, modern dining kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens, with the rear enjoying a great degree of privacy
- Attached garage and brick built storage shed
- Viewing is highly advised on this superb home
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
- ** REDUCED PRICE!! **
With no forward chain on the vendors side, Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this lovely and well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow which has recently undergone a course of refurbishment and creates an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, this lovely property briefly comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious lounge, modern and newly installed kitchen diner, modern bathroom and three bedrooms. Attached garage. Brick storage shed. Low maintenance front and rear gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1336548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.