3 bedroom terraced house for saleBricknell Avenue, Hull, HU5 4QG
- Upgraded, modernised home
- Very close to good schools for all ages
- Well apportioned lounge and dining room
- Bright, nicely fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms (wardrobes to 1 & 2)
- 1st floor family bathroom
- GCH / double glazing / retiled roof
- Front and rear gardens & garage
This fine home provides excellent accommodation in a super popular location within the catchment areas of well regarded schooling and a short stroll from the University of Hull. Briefly comprising, an entrance hallway to a lounge with bay windows to the front and a traditional fireplace, a dining room and a nicely fitted kitchen with a selection of base units and cupboards and dual aspect windows. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom has a full white suite. There is a front garden and the garden at the rear is laid to lawn with a patio area and a concrete rendered garage. With gas central heating (fired by a gas boiler installed in 2016), uPVC double glazing throughout and a retiled main roof, this property would be perfect for a growing family.
Close to the Chanterlands Avenue shopping area with easy public transport links to both the City Centre and the village of Cottingham.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 354420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.