2 bedroom flat for saleTrevelyan Road, London
- Share of freehold
- Two double bedrooms.
- Private section of rear garden.
- Quiet residential road.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Period features throughout.
- Split level period conversion.
Offering a wealth of charm, style and character, this sensational two bedroom Victorian conversion flat arranged over two floors in Tooting Graveney.
Offering a wealth of charm, style and character, this sensational two bedroom Victorian conversion flat arranged over two floors in Tooting Graveney. This beautiful flat hasn't abandoned its era, with feature fireplaces, ornate cornicing, sash windows and exposed brickwork all in attendance. These attractive features combine effortlessly with bright, neutral interiors and contemporary fixtures and fittings. To the front of the property is the inviting dual aspect reception room, which, with its southerly aspect, provides a consistently bright space to relax and enjoy. To the rear lies a stunning eat-in kitchen with steps leading to the private section of rear garden. An elegant bathroom suite has not long been installed and the master bedroom forms part of an impressive loft conversion. Both bedrooms are of generous proportion. Set on the much sought after, tree lined Trevelyan Road, access to Tooting Broadway Tube, Tooting BR and a selection of trendy bars, restaurants and amenities couldn't come easier. We thoroughly recommend internal inspection to avoid missing out.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.