3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle Whyte, Ramsey, Huntingdon
- Three Double Bedrooms
- 18' Kitchen Diner
- 18' Lounge
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Good Size Enclosed Garden
- Close to Town Centre
*Three Double Bedrooms
*18' Kitchen Diner
*PVCu Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Beautifully Presented Throughout
*Good Size Enclosed Garden
*Close to Town Centre
Arched gated access to the side leading to:
Entrance Hall/Reception Room
3.64m x 3.58m (11'11" x 11'9") maximum including staircase. PVCu double glazed side entrance door, PVCu double glazed window to side, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs to first floor, door to:
3.61m x 5.50m (11'10" x 18'1") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, two radiators.
5.73m x 3.21m (18'10" x 10'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two PVCu double glazed windows to side, wall mounted boiler, two radiators, vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
PVCu double glazed window to side, access to loft, door to:
3.73m x 3.22m (12'3" x 10'7") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
3.58m x 3.75m (11'9" x 12'4") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.60m x 3.02m (11'10" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Rear garden is enclosed by brick wall to rear and sides, large paved sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders with ornamental tree, gated side access leading to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55196536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.