3 bedroom apartment for saleCoxhill Way, Aylesbury
Sold STC £215,000
- THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO RAILWAY STATION
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
A rarely available three bedroom ground floor apartment being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station.
A rarely available three bedroom ground floor apartment being situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station. The property features entrance hall, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchenwith integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms, bathroom, gated allocated parking.
Door to entrance hall.
Entry phone system. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 21' 10" max x 10' 9" max ( 6.65m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window. Television and telephone points. Radiator. Double glazed double doors.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 2" max ( 3.30m x 2.18m max )
Comprising a range of eye level and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl drainer sink unit. Built in oven and hob. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled splash backs.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en-suite shower room.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.68m max x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.18m max x 2.11m max )
Double glazed window. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Security gated allocated parking.
Communal Grounds & Gardens
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55197121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.